STI's BGA Reballer is both easy to use and cost effective. The kit includes the reballer fixture, 10,000 spheres, flux, tweezers and a brush. To use STI's BGA Reballer, follow six simple steps:
- Using a soldering iron, remove the excess solder and spheres
- Apply the flux
- Insert the component into the reballer fixture
- Pour in the spheres from the kit
- Drain off the extra spheres
- Heat the fixture and component to attach the spheres (profile suggestions included)
Each reballer is designed to fit a BGA package, ensuring that the spheres are placed correctly each time. The reballer also is available for chip scale and flash memory devices.
Since 1982, STI Electronics, Inc. (STI) has been the premier full service organization for training, consulting, laboratory analysis, prototyping, and small- to medium-volume PCB assembly in the electronics industry. STI also produces a complete line of solder training kits and training support products. Additionally, the company distributes products for the electronics and industrial markets. For more information, visit http://www.stielectronicsinc.com.