Integrator Pro 5.0 aims to maximize the performance of testers through the full integration of boundary scan test and full support for ScanProbe™ Technology, tighter hardware control, improved software analysis features, greater test flexibility, and new enhancements, all of which contribute to shorter test cycles. Integrator Pro 5.0 also is designated to support the new AccuFast™ Drives, which will be available in the next generation of Flying Scorpion Testers.
The ScanProbe™ Technology adds a new dimension to test on Acculogic’s flying probes. Boundary scan has been combined with in-circuit bed-of-nails testers by others in the past to extend test coverage beyond basic boundary scan devices. Combining boundary scan and flying probe test within a single flying probe platform now offers a set of potent tools for testing combinations of devices that are not successfully testable by either technique on its own.
By combining flying probe test with boundary scan, the following objectives will be achieved:
- Superb test coverage on passive and discrete devices
- Superb test coverage on large digital components
- Efficient shorts testing
- Shorter test cycle times and higher throughput
- Combined Boundary Scan and Flying Probe test extends test coverage to non-boundary scan devices and improves overall test time
- Onboard device programming
- Fully integrated, easy and quick boundary scan program development
Benefiting from strong market and technology footholds in both boundary scan and flying probe test markets, Acculogic has tightly integrated boundary scan operation with flying probe testing.
Additionally, Integrator Pro5.0 provides the following benefits:
- Support for external programmable power supplies
- A dedicated test template for testing leakage in large capacitors
- An enhanced coverage report generator
- An automatic filter
- An interactive template for executing tests on a multitude of components calling one or more scripts
- Enhanced debugging process for panelized products
- Enhanced global search and replace functionality
- Improvements to the user interface in organization of vectorless test sequences.
For more information about Integrator Pro 5.0, visit http://www.acculogic.com.
About Acculogic Ltd.
Acculogic designs, manufactures, and markets a broad range of systems and instruments for testing electronic devices, circuit boards and systems. The company offers short turnaround time, high fault-coverage, and fast cycle-time solutions. Its services and products are used to validate designs, ensure integrity of prototypes, improve production processes and yields, and deliver defect-free final products. Acculogic is in the business of "Test Engineering" and helps customers to reduce risks and increase profits. Acculogic strives to provide innovative technologies that are required now and anticipated in the future. To ensure that customers maintain a competitive advantage in their marketplace, Acculogic continues to make significant investments in new product development and value-added services. For more information, visit http://www.acculogic.com.