Order China’s Electronics Industry (2009 Edition) today and learn how:
- China has come to command over a third of the world’s electronics revenues and become the hegemon of the global electronics industry
- China has achieved technological parity with western electronics designers and manufacturers
- China has discovered and implemented ways to compress the normal electronics industrial base development cycle
- China’s is succeeding in its efforts to disconnect from its dependency on the global export revenues and to develop its own self sustaining electronics market.
- The “China Price” will continue to stiffen the competition in the global electronics industry making the survival of the current global market leaders even more challenging.
China is doing everything possible to stimulate its electronics and information industries in this period of global economic turmoil and to prepare for additional gains in the global market when the electronics industry returns to growth. The basis for the China Price did not diminish along with consumer demand in 2008 and 2009, and when consumers start buying electronics again, they will still see the China Price and use it as their baseline in a world of diminished disposable income.