The following key chapters of the new Digital Communications Test and Measurement Handbook from Prentice-Hall were authored by industry experts employed by Agilent Technologies:
- Jitter Basics; Bit Error Ratio Testing; BERT Scan Measurements: Marcus Mueller, R&D lead engineer
- Characterizing High-Speed Digital Communications Signals and Systems with the Equivalent-Time Sampling Oscilloscope: Greg LeCheminant, measurement applications specialist
- Clock Synthesis, Phase Locked Loops, and Clock Recovery: Jim Stimple, R&D department scientist
- Jitter Tolerance Testing: Michael Fleischer-Reumann, strategic product planner
- Frequency Domain Measurements: Doug Yates, application consultant
- Passive Elements for Test Setups: Rainer Plitschka, application specialist
The Handbook is published by Prentice-Hall, ISBN 0-13-220910-1 and available wherever technical books are sold. For more information please visit http://www.informit.com/title/0132209101.
For any additional questions about Agilent's conntribution or other test instruments, contact Janet Smith at +1 970 679 5397 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a specific meeting time.