LOS ALAMITOS, CA — November 2015 — Practical Components, a leading international distributor of mechanical IC samples or “dummy” components and SMD production tools and equipment, announces that it will showcase its latest technology in representative AAT Aston’s exhibit at Hall A2 Stand 578 scheduled to take place November 10-13, 2015 at the New Munich Trade Fair Center in Munich, Germany.
This year, Practical will showcase many innovative technologies new to the IPC APEX EXPO. Visitors can learn more about the company’s latest advancements, including:
- Advanced Wafer Bumping Technology Chips and Test Vehicles
- B-52 Rev B CRET (Cleanliness & Residue Evaluation Test) Kits
- Dummy eWLP-Wafers .4-CuPd-DC-NB (P/N 32100) 8" wafer-embedded copper pads
- Dummy CSPnl-Wafers .4-DC-SAC405 (P/N 32101) 8" wafers with SAC405 ball daisy-chained 0.4 mm pitch
- .3mm CVBGA and test vehicle kits
- IPC J-STD, IPC 7711/7721 Hand Solder Training Kits
- Amkor TMV and PoP components and evaluation boards
- WLP Wafer Chip-Size Packages
- New IPC WHMA-A620 Wire Harness Training Kit and Pegboard
The company’s newly updated Website, www.practicalcomponents.com, is the most comprehensive to date. Since the first Website in 1997, the resource has grown to be one the most indispensable tools in electronics design and production. New this year is a newly activated site designed for mobile devices.
Practical Components features technology that cannot be found elsewhere: dummy components that not only have the same exact materials but also are made on the same production lines as the live components. The company is unique in its ability to supply manufacturer engineering support to the unique products it supplies.
Practical supplies all the “standard essentials” as well as the future technology that is needed for companies to advance their evolution.
For more information about Practical Components and its technologies, or to receive a free copy of the print catalog, visit Productronica or contact us online at www.practicalcomponents.com.
About Practical Components
Practical Components is a team of dedicated electronics industry professionals offering value pricing, on-time deliver, and superior service to customers. The Practical Components team is ready to provide project assistance in the areas of technical component knowledge, drawings, component land patterns and PCB practice kits.
Practical Components® is a registered trademark of Practical Components Inc.