Pickering Interfaces, a leading provider of signal switching and conditioning solutions, is expanding its range of PCI and PXI Programmable Resistors with the introduction of two new Programmable Resistor & Relay solutions.
These new solutions include the PCI Programmable Resistor & Relay Card (model 50-294) and the PXI Programmable Resistor & Relay Module (model 40-294). Both of these solutions feature:
- Lower density and lower cost for simulating variable resistors.
- 12 resistor channel options having resolution from 0.25Ω to 2Ω and channel counts of either two or four.
- The option of adding eight SPST relays that can be used for extending resistance range or other switching functions within a test system. Their use potentially saves the addition of further switching products within a test system.
- Basic accuracy is 1%± resolution
- Each version uses high quality instrument grade reed relays to ensure long service life and fast setting times.
Pickering Interfaces continues to promote its test solutions in multiple platforms by offering the programmable resistors in different form factors (PXI & PCI) with the same options. This offering allows the user to choose the most appropriate platform for their test system. These new programmable resistors are functionally similar to Pickering’s current programmable resistor models 40-293 and 50-293, which are based on electromechanical relays and have pin compatible layouts.
Pickering Interfaces supports all of their manufactured products with a standard three-year warranty and guaranteed long-term product support. Pricing and availability information is supplied on their website pickeringtest.com.
Pickering Interfaces designs and manufactures modular signal switching and instrumentation for use in electronic test and simulation. We offer the largest range of switching cards in the industry for PXI, LXI, PCI and GPIB applications as well as a full range of supporting cables and connectors. Pickering’s products are specified in test systems installed throughout the world and have a reputation for providing excellent reliability and value. Pickering Interfaces operates globally with direct operations in the US, UK, Germany, Sweden, France, Czech Republic and China, together with additional representation in countries throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. We currently serve the automotive, aerospace & defense, power generation, energy and commercial electronics industries. For more information on signal switching and conditioning products or sales contacts please visit www.pickeringtest.com.