Industry-leading associations IPC and SMTA jointly announce the High-Reliability Cleaning and Conformal Coating Conference, scheduled to take place November 18-20, 2014 at the Chicago Marriott in Schaumburg, IL. The conference intensely focuses on best practices and new innovative technologies for meeting today’s manufacturing challenges and producing reliable hardware.
The first day of the conference will feature a Cleaning and Conformal Coating Tutorial. The Cleaning tutorial will be taught by experts in cleaning materials, control technology and cleaning machine technology. The goal of the cleaning tutorial is to provide the attendees innovative new materials designed to meeting today’s cleaning challenges and innovative cleaning equipment advances for removing residues from highly dense interconnects.
The featured speakers for the Cleaning Tutorial include:
1. Umut Tosen of Zestron U.S.A. on material science for cleaning OA fluxes from highly dense interconnects
2. Dr. Mike Bixenman of Kyzen Corporation on engineered material advances
3. Dr. Rajat Basu of Honeywell on solvent cleaning fluid advancements
4. Wendy Caster of John Hopkins University on cleaning high reliability electronic assemblies using aqueous batch cleaning tools and technology
5. Mike Konrad of Aqueous Technology on recovering, leaning and polishing rinse water in an aqueous batch cleaning process
6. Jim Morris of Speedline Technologies on reinventing the wheel in fluid dynamics
7. Joe McChesney of CSD Automation on Duo-Solvent cleaning equipment
8. Julie Fields of Technical Devices on flooding in combination with spray impingement for cleaning high dense interconnects
Come learn about these valuable lessons and more at the IPC/SMTA Cleaning and Conformal Coating Conference.The link http://www.ipc.org/calendar/2014/cleaning-coating-Nov2014/agenda.htm provides a detail agenda outline.