January 3, 2014 (Philadelphia PA) - DDM Novastar, a U.S. manufacturer of SMT and PCB assembly equipment, is pleased to announce the release of its Model IS-B 335S selective soldering system from the company's German partner, InterSelect. The IS-B 335S is a cost effective automatic selective soldering machine with MicroDrop Jet Fluxer, top and bottom heater, embedded PC, Windows®-based software, and single solder pot. The new product is a high quality system with low maintenance requirements that delivers consistently accurate and repeatable soldering results.
- Economical automatic selective soldering system eliminates manual processes
- Includes revolutionary "PhotoScan Software Editor" system, to enable programming in a matter of minutes instead of hours
- Exceptionally accurate and repeatable, it dramatically improves first pass yields
- Quick ROI (Return on Investment), and requires practically no maintenance
- One the fastest systems in the industry today (up to 700 inches per minute)
- Double throughput available with Smart Dual Nozzle Technology
- Lead or Lead-Free solder compatibility
- Very intuitive and easy to use
- Fully supported by DDM Novastar, InterSelect Germany's exclusive USA partner
About DDM Novastar, Inc.
DDM Novastar, Inc, was established in 2011, following the close of APS Novastar, LLC, formerly of Huntingdon Valley, PA. Many of the key staff from APS were hired by DDM Novastar to continue the legacy started by APS in 1981. DDM Novastar continues in their footsteps as the global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of OEM equipment for the short to medium run surface mount technology (SMT) and printed circuit board (PCB) markets.
DDM Novastar's products include stencil printers, automated pick and place robots, reflow ovens, wave and selective solder equipment, component counters and lead forming equipment. DDM Novastar's experienced team has installed over 24,000 product solutions in the telecom, defense and aerospace, security, transportation, automotive, medical and diagnostic devices, personal computers, and academic markets. For more information, visit www.ddmnovastar.com or call +1.610.337.3050.