As a trusted advisor for growth companies, FiscalDoctor helps CEOs and investors sleep better at night. FiscalDoctor works with CEOs, board members, executive teams, and private equity investor/owners to help companies attain vision while managing risk. We enhance growth and profitability, traveling the path with you to assess, diagnose and help you reach your vision and achieve a true Path to Greater Profitability.
FiscalDoctor can help you:
- Attain your corporate goals and vision
- Identify, prioritize and pursue new opportunities
- Better understand companies you are thinking about buying
- Solve business issues created by high-growth
- More effectively balance risk and reward based on existing resources
- Optimize your infrastructure to achieve growth and profitability
- Obtain a clearer grasp of the impact of prior and future actions on your company's financials
FiscalDoctor offers the services you need from a financial assessment identifying issues for resolution to a comprehensive financial management review for creating a roadmap to achieve corporate vision and goals - when you need them.
Which Executive Group Are You In – Group A or Group B? Group A = less than 20% of Executives who achieve their 2018 career and company goals. Group B = greater than 80% of Executives who DON’T achieve their 2018 car...
Profit improvement --- performance based option A group I am helping has two options you or your business may benefit from for organizations in the 20 to 500 ish employees range: May be able to save you meaningful...
ROI Driven Operational Virtual Workshop Our potential synergies may help you attract new clients or add value. For 30+ years, our partners have IMPROVED BOTTOM LINE PROFITS 28%+ for 1,000’s of Clients, in hundreds ...
Jan 03, 2018 | Strategic enterprise risk management (ERM) expert and speaker Gary W. Patterson, FiscalDoctor®, begins with the head-in-the sand compliance and management of basketball recruiting by college administrators and suggests there are more common points between basketball recruiting and procurement fraud then corporate management would like to believe.