Pyramax - Convection Reflow Oven
Pyramax - Convection Reflow Oven
Pyramax - Convection Reflow Oven Description:
This div will be replaced by the JW Player.
BTU Pyramax Convection Reflow Oven
BTU’s Pyramax™ family of high-throughput thermal processing systems is widely recognized as the global standard of excellence for both printed circuit board solder reflow and for semiconductor packaging.
Pyramax™ systems provide optimized lead-free processing for the ultimate in productivity and efficiency. BTU’s exclusive closed loop convection control provides precise heating and cooling, programmable heat transfer, and reduced nitrogen consumption, adding up to the lowest Cost of Ownership in the industry.
With 6, 8, 10 and new 12-zone air or nitrogen models, 350oC maximum temperature and a comprehensive menu of options, Pyramax™ systems are the industry’s most versatile performers and best value.
Closed Loop Convection
BTU’s exclusive Closed Loop Convection Control provides maximum flexibility in process control.
- Side-to-side recirculation enhances temperature uniformity
- Guaranteed process repeatability, system to system, site to site
- Unmatched convection efficiency reduces zone temperature setpoints.
Flux Management System
BTU’s patented Flux Management System traps flux residue from the process chamber, preventing it from settling within the oven, leading to increased uptime and lower cost-of-ownership.
- Easy access to filtration and trap arrangement
- Multiple extraction locations maximize overall efficiency
- “On the fly”maintenance eliminates downtime
Innovative Cooling System
BTU’s unique clamshell air or water-cooling design moves the cooling media away from the process chamber, where it can be easily accessed for maintenance.
- Water cooling features a sliding heat exchanger assembly allowing easy access for maintenance
- Closed loop cooling control provides variable cooling rates and increased process control
Lead Free Process-Guaranteed
BTU’s repeatable process control eases the transition to lead-free.
- Stainless steel construction
- 350°C Maximum temperature
- Closed loop convection control
- Superior cooling performance
- Lead Free Process-Guaranteed
- 350ºC Maximum Temperature
- Forced Impingement Convection
- Programmable Heating and Cooling Rates
- Side to Side Gas Recirculation
- Low Nitrogen and Power Consumption
- Flexible Platform Configuration
- Automatic Width Adjust
- Dynamic Gas Idle
- Smart Product Tracking (SMEMA)
- WINCON Control Software
- Electronic Over-Temperature Safety System
- 24 in Processing Capability
- 400ºC Maximum Temperature
- Belt and Rail Conveyors
- Fine Mesh Conveyor Belts
- Multiple Track Solution
- Flux Management
- Closed Loop Convection Control
- Integrated Water Supply
- Low Nitrogen Consumption Package
- High Power Heaters
- Center Supports
- Automatic Gas Sampling
- UL 508A and CE Compliant
- Automated Wafer Handling
- Barcode Reader
BTU’s quality products are backed by its Industry leading comprehensive warranty.
- Lifetime on heaters and blowers
- 3 years system
- 1 year labor
To enhance uptime the Pyramax is supported by BTU’s 24-hour, 7-DayWorldwide customer support, electronic user documentation, and Parts Identification Software which allows customers to identify parts without the use of a cumbersome paper manual.
Pyramax - Convection Reflow Oven was added in Jan 2001
Pyramax - Convection Reflow Oven has been viewed 6475 times