Job offered by Spectrum Staffing, Inc.
April 21, 2010
Duluth, Georgia, United States
JOB TITLE: SMT Final Inspector / Quality Assurance – Electronic PCB Assemblies
LOCATIONS: Gwinnett County, GA
SHIFT: 1st and 2nd Shifts (OT as REQUIRED, possibly including weekends!)
STATUS: Indefinite Temporary
Pay Rate: $11.00
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform final inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, electronic component placement and solder joint defects on electronic assemblies
• Visually inspect PCBs and identify component misplacement and solder defect to documented standards using proper magnifying equipment (microscope, magnifying glass, etc.)
• Recognize problems in the operation process or with components and highlight and/or communicate those problems according to the documented escalation plan
• Perform Final Inspection of assemblies for defects such as solder quality, polarity, parts alignment, missing parts, visual damage, etc.
• Reports defects to Production Supervisor
• Maintain quality standards according to company guidelines and requirements (IPC Standards / Guidelines)
Candidate must have previous experience performing inspection in an electronics manufacturing environment and have knowledge of polarity, component identification, surface mount, through hole and wire/cable assemblies. Position requires attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively. IPC Certification is preferred.
*** All positions subject to employment verification, reference checks, criminal background screens and drug testing. ***
* This company does not offer relocation compensation*
SMT QA Inspector job listing has been viewed 759 times