This item has been removed and is no longer available.
Model 2420 High-Current SourceMeter w/ Measurements up to 60V and 3A, 60W Power Output
Key Features and Benefits:
* New class of instruments designed for high speed DC testing
* Family of products offers wide dynamic range: 10pA to 10A, 1µV to 1100V, 20W to 1000W
* 4-quadrant operation
* 0.012% basic accuracy with 5 1/2-digit resolution
* 6-wire Ω measurement with programmable I source and V clamp
* 1700 readings/second at 4 1/2 digits via GPIB
* Built-in comparator for fast pass/fail testing
* Optional contact check function
* Digital I/O for fast binning and connection to component handlers
* GPIB, RS-232, and Trigger Link interfaces
* TestPoint and LabVIEW drivers
Keithley's SourceMeter family is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All SourceMeter models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each SourceMeter instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5 1/2-digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the SourceMeter instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
The Model 2420 High Voltage SourceMeter is a 60W instrument designed to source and measure voltage from 5µV (source) and 1µV (measure) to 60V and current from 100pA to 3A. Production test applications for the Model 2420 include resistors and resistor network devices that must be tested at higher current levels, thermistors, solar cells, batteries, and high current or medium power diodes, including switching and Schottky diodes. The Model 2420 is also suitable for IDDQ testing of CMOS integrated circuits and monitoring the current consumption of battery-powered medical devices such as pacemakers.
* Discrete semiconductor devices
* Passive devices
* Transient suppression devices
* ICs, RFICs, MMICs
* Laser diodes, laser diode modules, LEDs, photodetectors
* Circuit protection devices: TVS, MOV, Fuses, etc.
* Connectors, switches, relays
* Low voltage/resistances
* I-V characterization
* Isolation and trace resistance
* Temperature coefficient
* Forward voltage, reverse breakdown, leakage current
* DC parametric test
* DC power source
* Dielectric withstanding