Anritsu S311D. Anritsu s S311D Site Master is the latest addition to the successful Site Master Cable & Antenna analyzer. It builds upon Anritsu s expertise in developing accurate, portable, rugged, and easy-to-use field instrument aimed at simplifying life for field users.
The Site Master is the ideal instrument for Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety System technicians and engineers testing the RF performance of P25 and TETRA radios in the VHF/UHF, 400 MHz, 700 MHz, and 800 MHz bands.
The high performance 25 MHz to 1600 MHz cable & antenna analyzer can be used to sweep cables and antenna systems. Option 2 extends the lower frequency range to 2 MHz. Frequency Domain Reflectometry (FDR) based Return Loss and VSWR measurements are used to characterize antenna systems. The Distance-To-Fault (DTF) measurement can easily spot poor connections, contamination, damaged cables, and water penetration.
The fast sweep speed results in significant time savings for the technicians. FlexCal broadband calibration allows troubleshooting cable and antenna systems without multiple calibrations and calibration setups. Patented RF interference rejection enables accurate, repeatable measurements in the presence of high RF activity.
The High Accuracy Power Meter provides true RMS measurements from 50 MHz to 6 GHz. It is the ideal solution for making accurate measurements of both CW and modulated signals. The S311D Site Master also includes optional channelized power meter, broadband power monitor, and GPS receiver.
The S311D model Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna analyzer includes data analysis software, soft carrying case, rechargeable/field-replaceable battery, AC/DC power supply, 12V automobile cigarette lighter adapter and users guide.
Features & Benefits
* 2 MHz Frequency Extension (Option 2)
* Power Monitor (Option 5)
* High Accuracy Power Meter, sensor PSN50 not included (Option 19)
* GPS Receiver, includes GPS antenna 2000-1410 (Option 31)
* Cable and antenna testing for P25 and TETRA systems
* Cable and antenna testing for HF, VHF, broadcasting, paging, cellular and GSM applications
* Return Loss measurement
* Distance-To-Fault measurement
* Cable loss measurement
* RMS Power Measurements of modulated signals
* Handheld, battery-operated design
* Weighs less than 2.5 kg (5 lbs.) (including battery)
* Built-in worldwide signal standards and frequency channels
* TFT color daylight viewable color display
* Superior Immunity to RF interference
* Locate long range problems with 517 data points
* Variety of Power Measurement solutions
* Built-in and editable Signal Standard and Cable Standard lists
* Multilingual User Interface; English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German
* Intuitive and easy to use with On-Screen Test Set-Ups
* Saves 10 to 20 Measurement Test Set-Ups (10 VNA, 5 Power Meter, 5 High Accuracy Power Meter)
* Saves up to 300 Measurement Traces
* Alphanumeric Labeling of Saved Measurements
* Automatic Time and Date Stamp of Saved Data
* Rechargeable, Field Replaceable Battery
* Distance Measurement in Feet and Meters
* Information Screens Provide Cable Attenuation and Velocity of Propagation values
* 6 Markers, Limit Lines, and Segmented Limit Lines
* RS232 Interface
This Anritsu S311D has been viewed 392 times.
The contact for this Anritsu S311D has been emailed 0 times.