"For most commercial and utility scaled installations, it is more economical to install one compact MDSS with up to eight integrated disconnects vs. eight individual disconnects. The MDSS can provide significant benefits in labor, materials and time, resulting in up to 30 percent savings in total costs," said Mitch Schoch, President & CEO of Bentek Solar.
MDSS Provides Customers with key benefits:
- Reduced space requirements
- Reduced material costs
- Reduced labor costs
- Safety and protection of photovoltaic investments
- Complete isolation of the inverter fuses
MDSS Product Features include:
- From three to eight integrated disconnects per MDSS
- 600 or 1000 VDC disconnects
- Multiple 100, 200 and 400 A disconnects in one MDSS
- Enclosure is NEMA-3R + dust tight with removable bottom panels for wiring
- Handles can be mounted internally or externally
“Our Multiple Disconnect Safety Systems are intended for installation next to the inverter. The MDSS provides customers with multiple UL 600 VDC or IEC 1000 VDC load-break disconnects combined in one safe, compact, easy-to-install enclosure,” said Jim Peplinski, Bentek Solar’s Chief Technology Officer.
For more information about Bentek Solar’s MDSS technology or to view online data sheets, visit http://www.BentekSolar.com or contact John Buckley at 1-866-505-0303.
Founded in 1985, Bentek (http://www.BentekSolar.com)is a leader in manufacturing and engineering solutions for complex electro-mechanical and power distribution systems for the semiconductor and solar industries. Bentek has applied these extensive capabilities and knowledge into a comprehensive family of standard and configure-to-order (CTO) solar combiner products. These solar combiners provide quality, ease of installation and safety to the solar industry. For more information, contact Bentek Solar at 866-505-0303, e-mail JohnB@bentek.com