- Learn about new and emerging technologies at the premier technical conference for our industry presenting the latest research on solar panel assembly; lead-free reliability including moisture in laminates; counterfeit components; embedded; and high speed/RF as well as many others.
- See the light on the growing market of photovoltaics at the new Solar Assembly and Solar Living Pavilion on the show floor.
- Enhance your expertise on IPC industry standards at 100 standards development meetings. Listen in or come ready to contribute.
- Sharpen your skills and knowledge at more than 40 half-day educational courses on assembly processes for lead free and tin lead; cleaning, coating and contamination; design; emerging technologies; PCB fabrication and materials; and supply chain issues.
- Network with your peers at special programs for printed board designers and senior executives. Take a day and make contacts you'll rely on for years.
- Access 350 exhibitors displaying the latest equipment, materials and supplies. Kick the tires. Watch live demonstrations. Ask all the questions you want! Exhibit hall pre-registration is FREE! — a savings of $25 off on-site charges.
Meet the Woz. Following his keynote presentation on Tuesday morning, Steve Wozniak will be on the show floor signing copies of his autobiography.
- Get free and unbiased help on your toughest assembly and soldering process challenges at the NPL Defect Database Clinic on the show floor.
- Take advantage of lots of FREE activities, including Buzz sessions on the show floor, academic and industry posters and presentations, Wednesday reception on the show floor and keynote sessions highlighting economic forecasts and Steve Wozniak’s session on How to Foster Creativity and Innovation in a Technical Environment.