- Reduced time away from the office, minimizing hours of lost productivity
- Elimination of travel and lodging expenses
- Easy for those far away from major cities to attend
- Efficient format for multi-site training, allowing team members from anywhere in the world to train simultaneously
- Half-day sessions with flexible scheduling
Companies with proper training will receive a much greater return on their software investment.
The advantages of this training format are clear to customers. "In our busy environment, it’s very difficult to leave the office. The virtual class not only got the training done like an in-house class, but because of the convenience, we were able to get more people into the training," said Cynthia Chacon, Electrical Engineer at A.O. Smith Water Products.
Use 2010 Budget on 2011 Training
Whether you are in need of training today or next year, now is the time to use your leftover budget to maximize your software investment. Customers who register for a virtual classroom training session have until the end of 2011 to attend their desired class. Please visit http://www.ema-eda.com/training to make a reservation today!
For more details visit: http://www.ema-eda.com/training/virtualclassroomtraining.aspx?campaignID=651