Technical Presentations should be original, unpublished and noncommercial in nature, and should address experiments, new techniques, processes and procedures used in the manufacture of photovoltaic and other solar power generation and energy saving technologies.
Papers in the following disciplines will be considered:
- Crystalline Cell Manufacturing Technology
- Thin-Film Manufacturing Technology
- Quality Control
- Test and Reliability
- Harsh Environment Applications
- Inverters and Power Transmission
- Solar Collector Technology
Abstracts (350 Words or less) are due by October 30, 2010 and may be submitted online at http://www.solar-ema.org.
For further inquiries, please contact:
3617 W. MacArthur Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92704