Medical Electronics Symposium Session topics include:
Day 1, September 22
- Market Trends & Forecasts in Medical Electronics
- Emerging Materials and Miniaturization Technology
- Component Manufacturing at Chip & Package Level
- Implantable & Wearable Devices in New Diagnostics & Therapies
Day 2, September 23
- Materials & Design at the Board and Systems Levels
- Systems Assembly & Trends on Captive vs. Outsource
- Product Reliability, Safety & Regulatory Requirements
- Equipment & System Level End Product Applications
Charles Byers, Alfred Mann Foundation and Ben Costello, Proteus Biomedical will give keynote presentations to kick-off each day of the event.
For more information, contact Melissa Serres (SMTA) at 952-920-7682 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 952-920-7682 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bette Cooper (MEPTEC) at 650-714-1570 (email@example.com).
Visit https://meptec.org/meptec2010medica.html to view the complete program line-up and to register.
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.