PB Swiss Tools’ hex key L-wrenches for hexagonal socket screws (mm) now are equipped with a holding ring on the ball end. The inlaid circlip spring ring holds screws firmly onto the tool, which facilitates work on difficult-to-reach areas.
Because the holding ring is inlaid, wearing out the functionality of the feature over time no longer is a concern. Also, this allows movement up to 30° when tightening and loosening the screw.
Advantages of PB Swiss Tools’ Holding Ring include:
- Holds screws securely on tool
- Allows insertion or extraction without dropping the fastener
- Inserts into screws at up to 30° angle (highest on the market)
- Allows insertion or extraction in difficult to reach places
- Turns a full 360° at up to a 30° angle
- Engages to full depth of screw head
- Available in small sizes (down to 2.5,mm)
- Does not weaken the tool or the ball point functionality
- Increased holding power in the screw head thanks to the circlip
- Saves time and increases productivity by making the job easier
With more than 130 years of experience, PB Swiss Tools is a global leader of hand tools manufactured for use in the industrial marketplace, even for the most hazardous jobs. All PB Swiss Tools are 100 percent Swiss-made and come with an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
About Count On Tools Inc.
Count On Tools Inc., a precision component manufacturer specializing in all aspects of the machining industry, has been setting new performance standards in the SMT pick-and-place nozzle market since 1991. As the ORIGINAL source for high-quality, low-cost vacuum placement nozzles and associated consumables, they have pioneered with world-class development and process engineers that combine to ensure that innovation and competitiveness is applied to all of its extensive product range. The company also stands behind its products 100% with a full warranty. Count On Tools’ products are in use at many of the world's leading electronics manufacturing companies. Proven engineering expertise, coupled with the latest in design and manufacturing technology, has allowed the company to simplify the complexities of the industry and deliver a solution to its customers.
The company also maintains and supports a strong position in the hand tool industry, offering the highest quality hand tools in the world with PB Swiss Tools. These tools compliment any and all high-tech environments requiring optimum performance from both their equipment and technicians.