Technical Conference Chairs Dale Lee (Plexus Corporation) and Dave Ruben (Medtronic Microelectronics) and General Chairs Nick Leonardi (Premier Semiconductor Services) and Ron Molnar (AZ Tech Direct) cordially invite you to submit an abstract for consideration.
Session topics include:
- Market Trends & Forecasts in Medical Electronics
- Emerging Materials and Miniaturization Technology
- Component Manufacturing at Chip & Package Level
- Implantable & Wearable Devices in New Diagnostics & Therapies
- Materials & Design at the Board and Systems Level
- Systems Assembly & Trends on Captive vs. Outsource
- Product Reliability, Safety & Regulatory Requirements
- Equipment & System Level End Product Applications
The abstract and presentation must be non-commercial in nature and emphasize the medical technology and not the company portfolio. Please include your contact information (address, phone number, email address) and a presentation title with your abstract submission.
Please provide an abstract of 300 words minimum on any of the topics above to SMTA Director of Education Melissa Serres, email@example.com. Abstracts can also be submitted on-line:
Abstract Deadline: June 4, 2010
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.