As a past member of IPC, you know that IPC is the organization that connects you to your customers. We invite you to join the thousands of companies who have identified IPC as a key partner in their business strategies. Membership benefits extend to all employees at a facility, so your entire workforce can access valuable information they need to do their jobs better — giving you a great return on your investment.
In addition, membership allows you to:
- Save up to 50% on standards, DVDs and training materials.
- Access our entire library of market research reports, white papers and proceeding documents from conferences, all free to members.
- Promote your company by placing a description of your products and services along with your logo on our Web site for all visitors to our site to view.
- Access the IPC membership directory which is updated daily, contains key contact information and can be sorted by industry segment.
- Download the new PCB Defense Industry Roadmap at no charge, Future Needs of Printed Boards in Department of Defense Electronics Identified by the North American Electronic Interconnect Industry. ( https://portal.ipc.org/Purchase/ProductDetail.aspx?Product_code=fdcf9d5a-53e6-de11-a94f-002219545fd5 )
- Receive discounted pricing to promote your organization on the GlobalSpec Web site. GlobalSpec serves the engineering, manufacturing and related scientific and technical market segments. This site allows companies find products and services like yours.
- View our online library of recorded presentations given at IPC technical and management conferences. Presentations for technology, environmental compliance, standards and management issues can be found in this area.
- Receive an excellent discount on exhibiting at our annual trade show and conference, IPC APEX EXPO and at our regional event, Electronics Midwest.
Membership fees are based on your company's revenue. They are $600 for one year if revenue is below $5 million and $1,000 if over $5 million. Additionally, you can save an extra 10% on your dues if you join for two years. Simply fill out an application at http://www.ipc.org/membership.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at NealBender@ipc.org or membership manager Susan Storck at SusanStorck@ipc.org. In good times, and in challenging times, you can count on IPC to provide you with access to resources that will take costs out of your business and give your staff the tools they need to succeed.
I look forward to welcoming you back as an IPC member.
IPC Director of Membership