Bliss will launch two brand new and innovative products that will become available after the show. In addition, Bliss will display its FLEXconveyor, the first box-build factory on wheels, providing a new way to kit and assemble box build products. The revolutionary design maximizes lean manufacturing to the extreme by adding the ability to simply unclamp and re-clamp any section of the conveyor line at any time to meet changing needs and improved processes. The FLEXconveyor is the ideal solution for low- and high-mix facilities.
Bliss' new Cantilever Cart also will be on display in both standard and custom versions. The multi-purpose cart offers many options including:
- KanBan Cart: Can store bins or totes at any height or location
- Tech Bench Cart: For use in electronics assembly; sits next to the technicians’ bench to hold tools or work-in-progress
- Staging Cart: Can be prepared for the next project
- Test Cart: Enables electronics test equipment to become portable
- Transport Cart: For moving heavier items around the plant floor (estimated 100 lb capacity)
- Lab Cart: For use in electronics test and compliance labs
- Datacenters: Ideal for safely moving test equipment
- Repair Cart: For machine support and maintenance personnel
Stop by the booth to see Bliss' latest solutions for PCB assembly, and also to meet the Bliss "Dream Team".
About Bliss Industries
Bliss Industries offers a wide variety of ESD-safe products for industries specializing in lean electronics manufacturing. Our carts and racks safely store fragile PC boards, SMT feeders, fixtures, tooling and inventory. They protect them from damage and factory abuse with a heavy duty welded tubular steel frame. For more than 30 years, Bliss has been the leader in SMT (Surface Mount Technology) cart-based manufacturing systems, increasing uptime and throughput. Bliss provides expert process engineering support as well as custom cart engineering. Give us a call at 408-945-8401 or visit http://www.blissindustries.com.