Specific subject areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Semiconductor Technology
- Substrate Advancements
- Connectors and Interconnect Technology
- Lead-Free Implementation
- Tin Whiskers
- Advancements in Materials
- Next Generation Harsh Environment Automotive Systems
- Solar Electronics
- Latest Developments in Thermal Cycle Testing for Extreme Environment Electronics
- Substrate Surface Finishes for Harsh Environment Applications
- Chemical, Thermal and Vibration Considerations for Industrial Electronics
- Reliability (HALT, ESS, HASS)
- Operating Environments for Military Electronics (land, sea, air and space)
200-300 word abstracts should be submitted as a Word document to Melissa Serres at email@example.com or on-line at http://www.smta.org/education/education.cfm#AIMS by April 9, 2010. Please include the following contact information with abstract: Name, Company, Mailing Address, Telephone Number, Fax Number, E-Mail Address, and Presentation Title.
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.