The South East Asia Technical Conference on Electronics Assembly Technologies will include one day of tutorials (November 18) and a two-day technical conference (November 19-20). Conference sessions will cover assembly, components, emerging technologies, harsh environment applications, and PCB technology. Companies participating in the program include B.E.STAT, Celestica, Cookson, Dage, Flextronics, Henkel, Indium, iNEMI, Intel Corporation, Ironwood Elect, Jabil, Kyzen Corp., Nihon Superior, OK International, Photo Stencil, Sanmina, Siemens, SiP Technology, Vitronics Soltec, Waterfall Technologies, Yestech, and ZESTRON.
Technical Sessions include:
- Going Green: Lead-Free Material and Process Considerations
- Building on a Good Foundation: The Unpopulated Circuit Board
- Reducing Cost and Increasing Yield In the SMT Assembly Process
- Advances in Post Solder Board Cleaning, Cleaning Control and Cleanliness Measurement
- Area Array, PoP and Direct Chip Attachment Process Considerations
- Process Inspection and Rework
- iNEMI Lead-Free Alloy Alternatives Project Report
- Protecting the Process Result: Process Considerations for the Long Haul
A two-day tabletop exhibition (November 19-20), which is free to attend, will feature vendors from all over the globe. Attendees will be treated to a complimentary lunch and Free Technical Talks relating to surface mount technology and future trends in electronics assembly. For exhibitors, this is an excellent opportunity to create and build brand awareness, increase exposure, and promote current products and services. Companies interested in exhibiting should download the registration form at the link below.
Exhibitor Registration form:
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.