- Kyzen was presented an Advanced Packaging Award at SEMICON West 2008 for its AQUANOX� A4241 PCB and Stencil Cleaner. The company won in the �Cleaning Materials� category and was runner up in the �Flip Chip� category.
- The company was presented a Global Technology Award, also for its AQUANOX� A4241 PCB and Stencil Cleaner. The award was presented to Kyzen at SMTA International in Orlando, FL in the category of �Cleaning Materials.�
- The NPI Award in the category of �Cleaning Materials� was presented to Kyzen at the start of the APEX 2009 show in Las Vegas for the company's AQUANOX� A4241 PCB and Stencil Cleaner.
- A Circuits Assembly Service Excellence Award also was awarded to the company in the category �Electronics Suppliers � Cleaning Materials,� for its outstanding customer ratings as judged by Kyzen's own customers. This marks the third consecutive year Kyzen has won a Service Excellence Award in this category.
- An SMT VISION Award was awarded to the company in the category of �Cleaning Materials� for its AQUANOX� A4241 PCB and Stencil Cleaner. The award also was presented to the company at the start of the APEX 209 show in Las Vegas.
- Finally, to mark the end of a highly successful show run, Kyzen once again entered its AQUANOX� A4241 PCB and Stencil Cleaner and won the EM Asia Innovation Award. The award was presented during NEPCON China/EMT China 2009 in the category of �Cleaning Materials.�
Each award is designed to recognize and celebrate excellence in electronics surface mount assembly and to premier products based on the finest examples of creative advancement in technology. Each award category is chosen by a distinguished panel of industry experts, designed to inspire companies to achieve the highest possible standards and to push the industry forward.
AQUANOX� A4241 is a new aqueous cleaning solution designed with a revolutionary inhibition technology to be effective on the toughest soils while protecting even the most sensitive parts from etch or darkening. Kyzen introduces a product that can be used in a multi-process environment for use in spray batch, spray in-line and stencil cleaning processes. A4241 will provide brilliant solder joints with no sump side additives and consistent cleaning results with minimal bath monitoring. AQUANOX� A4241 is multi-metal safe including bare aluminum and copper.
A non-flammable, non-corrosive liquid, AQUANOX� A4241 has proven compatible with all materials commonly used in electronics assembly manufacturing and cleaning processes. AQUANOX� A4241 is a non-hazardous, biodegradable aqueous solution that contains no CFCs or HAPs.
The Kyzen Applications Laboratory has evaluated AQUANOX� A4241 for effective removal of nearly 300 soldering materials from the world's leading suppliers including: Senju, Alpha, Kester, Indium, Aim, Koki, Nihon Superior, Balver Zinn GmbH & Co. KG, Amtech, Cobar, EFD, Florida Cirtech, Formosa, Heraeus, Interflux, Metallic Resource, Multicore, Promosol, Qualitek and Shenmao.
AQUANOX A4241 is available in one, five and 55 gallon containers.
Kyzen is a leading supplier of precision cleaning chemistries to the worldwide electronics, metal finishing, medical, semiconductor, and optical industries. Founded in 1990, Kyzen offers superior cleaning chemistries, technical support, application and analytical services throughout the world. Kyzen has won numerous industry awards for its exceptional products and all products are RoHS compliant. For more information, visit http://www.kyzen.com.