The company will hand out literature on all Inovaxe Corp. products, and featured new literature will include Inovaxe's newest offering, INOVISION. The system features a modular design that contains all of the inventory control feature/functionality of INOKIT plus state-of-the-art supply chain management tools including material requirements planning, alternate planning tools such as a MIN/MAX dashboard, as well as a dispatch shipping module.
As a �Software as a Service� (SaaS) offering, customers can receive a full functionality, on demand, INOVISION MRP system for one reasonable monthly subscription price, scalable based on the needs of the customer. SaaS installation eliminates the need to install and run the application on the customer's own computer � SaaS alleviates the customer's burden of software maintenance, ongoing operation, and support.
Extremely innovative, INOVISION has all the feature functionality of the INOKIT offering, plus the following:
- NOVISION identifies and recommends purchasing requirements considering: acceptable vendor list, regulatory requirements, time buckets, and existing component supply and demand.
- All purchasing information (current and historical) needed to make pertinent procurement decisions are right at the buyers' fingertips.
- All component maintenance can be conducted while in the MRP screens.
- Full vendor quote request and purchase order placement capability.
- Purchasing exception dashboard easily manages purchase order misalignment and cancellation requests.
About Inovaxe Corp.
Inovaxe Corporation is a Business Intelligence (BI) provider focused on delivering inventory control solutions to electronic manufacturers. The Inovaxe solution binds leading edge software with innovative material handling hardware, which resolves the typical �black holes� of Inventory Management. For more information, e-mail Inovaxe at email@example.com or visit the Web site at http://www.inovaxe.com.