Inovaxe develops unique and innovative solutions for supply chain management and inventory control issues. Inovaxe solutions combine state-of-the-art material handling systems with simple to use, but powerful, software applications. INOKIT increases visibility, presents actionable data, minimizes inventory liabilities and reduces cost at every step in the process.
INOKIT was developed based on years of industry experience dealing with inventory control systems that do not support lean manufacturing techniques. INOKIT is a revolutionary inventory control system that is dedicated to the needs of the electronic manufacturing industry. INOKIT is a complete solution that combines powerful software with innovative material handling equipment to result in a definitive SMT line solution.
Some of the features/functionalities of INOKIT
- INOKIT manages inventory from dock to stock to automatic and manual operations and back
- INOKIT eliminates the need for material �kitting� with our revolutionary �virtual kitting� functionality � saving non-value-added labor
- INOKIT greatly reduces inventory inaccuracy with our ONE PACKAGE / ONE LOCATION philosophy. Eliminate surprise stock outs and expedite fees
- INOKIT manages RoHS vs. non-RoHS compliant components and assemblies
- INOKIT maximizes risk management through the recording of component manufacturer lot numbers from receipt through assembly
- INOKIT minimizes set up and reload time through our �load line� functionality
- Can be integrated to existing software systems.
About Inovaxe Corp.
Inovaxe Corporation is a Business Intelligence (BI) provider focused on delivering supply chain management solutions to electronic manufacturers. The company's Web-based software solutions are cost reducing, and easier to use and manage than traditional enterprise software installations. The Inovaxe solution binds leading edge software with innovative material handling hardware, which resolves the typical �black holes� of Supply Chain and Inventory Management. For more information, e-mail the Inovaxe at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Web site at http://www.inovaxe.com.