This PEN-VAC� PRO-SERIES vacuum tweezer is sold with four cups and probes. Pick-up tip sizes are 1/8" (3.18 mm), 1/4" (6.35 mm) and 3/8" (9.53 mm) vacuum cups on bent probes and one straight probe with a 1/4" (6.35 mm) diameter vacuum cup.
The tool is made of all ESD-safe plastic materials. Operation is simple:
- Place a pick-up tip slightly smaller than the part on the front of the tool.
- Depress the button on the side of the tube to expel air from the tool.
- Place the cup flatly on the part to be picked up.
- Releasing the button now draws air back into the tool, creating suction. The part is now firmly grasped by the suction.
- Move the part to the desired position and push the button a second time to release the part.
Prices start at US $29.93 with quantities of 25 or more (order number V8910-9GR-B).
For more information, visit vacuumtweezer.com
About Virtual Industries Inc.
Founded in 1987, Virtual Industries Inc. is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO. For more than 20 years, Virtual Industries has been a leading supplier of manual vacuum handling solutions to the world's high-technology firms. The company's patented ESD-safe products are used by CLASS I clean room personnel, electronics assemblers, semiconductor manufacturers, Universities and scientists globally. Virtual Industries' success has come from developing innovative manual vacuum handling tools and pick-up tips based on customer requests and customer feed back. These tools provide customer specific solutions that make assembly and processing operations more productive and ergonomic. For more information, visit the company store at vacuumtweezer.com.