Each SMTA Certification program is a three-day offering consisting of a 1.5-day refresher workshop on topics in SMT Processes or Six Sigma/Green Belt. The program concludes on days two and three with an open and closed book examination.
2009 Certification Schedule:
- March 3-5 (Processes) - Dallas, TX
- April 21-23 (Processes & Six Sigma/Green Belt) - Boston, MA - In conjunction with Electronics NE & NEPCON East
- April 21-23 (Processes) � Shanghai, China � In conjunction with SMTA China East and NEPCON China
- May 19-21 (Processes) - Toronto, ON, Canada - In conjunction with the International Conference on Soldering & Reliability
- August Dates TBD (Processes) � Shenzhen, China � In conjunction with SMTA China South and NEPCON China South
- September Dates TBD (Processes) � Schaumburg, IL - In conjunction with IPC Midwest
- October 5-7 (Processes) - San Diego, CA - In conjunction with the SMTA International Conference and Exposition
- October 6-8 (Six Sigma/Green Belt) - San Diego, CA - In conjunction with the SMTA International Conference and Exposition
SMTA Certification is intended for manufacturing and process engineers. Additionally, production, design, test and quality engineering personnel, as well as SMT assembly managers who want to confirm their current competence at a fundamental level of overall process technology should also consider participating.
For information on certification or to register, contact Melissa Serres Marx at 952-920-7682 or email@example.com or visit smta.org/certification/certification.cfm
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.