GAO's 865MHz to 928MHz RFID Gen 2 Passive Tag is a long range tag used for vehicle tire identification. It allows wireless tracking of tires while being produced and handled in the supply chain.
Specifications of GAO's 865MHz to 928MHz Gen 2 Cruiser Tag:
- Dimensions: 16*74mm, thickness 0,3mm; 0.63 * 2.9 inches, thickness 12 miles
- Frequency range: 865MHz to 928MHz
- Communication protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Read range: 3m to 4m; 9.8 feet to 13 feet
- IC and memory size: 96-bit EPC Impinj Monza; 512-bit EPC NXP UCODE
- Reading temperature: -20℃ to 65℃; -4℉ to 149℉
- Process temperature: -0℃ to 160℃; -32℉ to 320℉
- Mounting: Adhesive
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.