FINE LINE STENCIL adopts a consultative approach with customers in order to provide the best tailored service. Typically, this involves design stage discussions, materials evaluation and selection, technology selection, and optimization of design for process. The company offers expertise that produces results. Its technical support, combined with the newest technology and quick delivery, sets FINE LINE STENCIL apart as the industry leader.
The team�s engineers bring years of experience in contract manufacturing assembly and are well-versed in all aspects of stencil and PCB design. However, the company�s expertise is not limited to just these areas. It also can offer assistance when dealing with problems beyond the stencil printer. such as pick-and-place and reflow.
The team is available to help customers with questions/challenges on the following topics, among others:
- Advice regarding stencil layout
- Manufacturing challenges: bridging, insufficiencies, solder balling, tomb stoning
- CAD shape changes, e.g. rounding the edges or inserting of squeegee lands
- Custom aperture modifications (dog bones, home-plate shapes, K-state, etc.)
- Paste release and volume issues (aspect ratio and area ratio verification)
- Intrusive reflow/PIH Designs
- Land pad size verification
- Board/component-level problem resolution
- Stencil design/print workshop offered at customer facilities for the engineering staff, line operators and buyer
- Stencil aperture optimization
- Anti-tombstoning optimization
Contact the company at 719-579-8055 or visit http://www.finelinestencil.com for additional details.