The CeTaQ measurement method works on all brands and models of SMT and semiconductor equipment. CeTaQ�s development team is constantly working to develop new measurement applications to better understand and statistically evaluate machine and process performance.
- Stencil printers
- Adhesive dispensers
- Chip placement equipment
- Fine pitch/flexible placement equipment
- Non-orthogonal placement angles
- AOI Inspection equipment (perform GR&R on XY positioning)
- �Live� chips (standard sizes up to 4 x 4 mm, special applications is any size)
- �Live� QFP devices (any size that is determined to fit on CeTaQ glass plates)
- Die bonding equipment
- Wire bonders with AL wire
- Paper labeling equipment
- Machines requiring IPC-9850 compliance
- Used and refurbished equipment
- XY gantry board routers
- Reflow Ovens
- Pick & Place Placement Force
- Laser Marking Systems
The company�s measurement method is based on replacing regular PCBs with glass boards. The glass board features all the properties required to run the process �true� � just as it would with any other regular board. For placement equipment, glass slugs can replace regular components as well.
If an SMT machine is able to produce regular boards, CeTaQ is able to measure it. For more information, visit http://www.cetaq.com.
Headquartered in Germany, CeTaQ GmbH provides a unique combination of products and services throughout world for measuring accuracy and repeatability. As a result, CeTaQ has become highly recognized as the leader in machine capability knowledge and as one of the most desired partners within the last several years in Europe, the Americas and overseas. For more information, visit the company�s Web site at http://www.cetaq.com