Apr 22, 2008
A high-performance, general-purpose instrument, the EDX-720 offers an array of features to deliver enhanced performance and operation, and is an ideal instrument for demanding regulatory compliance measurements such as RoHS and ELV. Features include an automatic opening/closing door, a large sample chamber that can accommodate samples up to 300 mm (11.8 inches) wide and 150 mm (5.9 inches) high, and five types of filters for high-sensitivity analysis. Its measurement range is Na (11) to U (92), while the X-ray tube is Rh target with a voltage of 5 to 50KV and a current of 1 to 1000 uA. Analysis can be performed in air, Helium (optional), or Vacuum (optional).
Advanced control, analysis, and reporting software includes the following features:
- Standard-less FP (fundamental parameter) methods for quantitative analysis � These include Bulk FP for metals, oxides, and resins, Thin-film FP as well as film thickness analysis
- Automatic calibration curve switching function � Recognizes different sample types
- Time-Reduction function � Sets measurement time automatically according to target precision
Optional accessories include:
- CCD sample observation camera
- Automatic collimator exchanger
- Helium purge unit
- Vacuum system for light element detection
- Automated sample changers and spinners
To learn more, please visit: http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com/MRSEDX/
You must be a registered user to talk back to us.