Dr. John Evans, Conference Chairman and the program technical committee invite you to submit an abstract to participate in this exciting program.
The workshop will once again focus on harsh environments with an added emphasis on military and space. We are soliciting abstracts that will provide new and timely information to workshop attendees on the latest developments in these areas. The workshop format will allow a significant amount of time for interaction and questions. The deadline for abstracts is February 29, 2008.
Specific subject areas include, but are not limited to, those included below:
- Semiconductor Technology
- Substrate Advancements
- Connectors and Interconnect Technology
- Lead-Free Implementation
- Next Generation Harsh Environment Automotive Systems
- Latest Developments in Thermal Cycle Testing for Extreme Environment Electronics
- Substrate Surface Finishes for Harsh Environment Applications
- Chemical, Thermal and Vibration Considerations for Industrial Electronics
- Reliability (ESS, HALT, HASS)
- Operating Environments for Military Electronics (land, sea, air and space)
- Advancements in Materials
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.