POD, a global and beyond consulting company, announces the resumption of its presentation, seminar and workshop series for colleges, universities and all businesses seriously wanting to do most anything in industry better - anywhere in the world.
POD provides vital information especially for those in the electronics and medical communities as well as anyone interested in design for manufacturing, through concurrent engineering, to really do it right the first time, on time, every time to ensure the highest value possible. We provide clear answers, instead of more questions, about how to manage processes instead of results as poor quality.
Subject matter includes:
* TOTAL PROCESS MANAGEMENT TO MANAGE PROCESSES INSTEAD OF RESULTS
* ELECTRONICS AND ELECTROMECHANICAL DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURING THROUGH CONCURRENT ENGINEERING (DFM-CE)
* PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD TECHNOLOGY FROM DESIGN THROUGH CUSTOMER ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDATION
* RoHS/WEEE DIRECTIVES, COMPLIANCE, AND PROCEDURES
* THERMAL MANAGEMENT FOR PCB, COMPONENT, ASSEMBLIES AND SYSTEMS
* FAILURE ANALYSIS FROM DESIGN THROUGH TEST (DESIGN, COMPONENTS, PCB/PCBA, SYSTEM
* LEAN MANUFACTURING
* QUALITY SYSTEMS CREATION, IMPLEMENTATION, AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
* BUSINESS PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE TO SAVE & IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND JOBS IN USA
* FACILITIES DESIGN AND LAYOUT FROM THE ARCHITECTUAL LEVEL
* MANUFACTURING AND PROCESS ENGINEERING CONSULTING INCLUDING SPECIFIC OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES
* RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, MAINTAINABILITY
* NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Instructors, presenters, and workshop leaders include:
POD staff, and all POD supplier/partners - as requested for particular sessions
Call, email or otherwise contact POD at http://www.moonmanondarkside.com for contacts, schedules, costs, locations, and material. All material assembled over 30 years consulting services with much of it available on site in mostly graphic format for easy copying to your site.
Note: POD's first seminar and workshop in Phoenix, AZ is sold out in November so look for many more coming after the new year's beginning.