The following new products are included:
- M3UH continuity tester with down-shifted resistance threshold (viz. 0.1Ω to 5MΩ ±0.1Ω) compared to that of M3U
- Mini SAS/SFF connector board, CB26S
- 100Vdc Screw terminal connector boards, CB29H & CB29AH
- Micro-Match connector board, CB49
- Tester calibration verification boards, CB50, and CB50H
- 500Vdc Quick-change, shielded RJ45 adapter board, CB18C: Eight RJ45 connectors may be unplugged and changed by the customer with no soldering required. This board is frequently used in high-volume Ethernet cable testing.
- 500Vdc Mini HDMI with mini display-port daughter board, CB26T
- Training and tester operation validation board, CBT1
Healthcheck services are now available for all models and would be required prior to renewing an expired warranty, or to earn a certificate of normal operation. Healthchecks are recommended when bringing a tester back on line after being in storage, or when the tester typically operates within a challenging environment (e.g. when experiencing any or all of dust, high temperature, high duty cycle).
In a healthcheck, all systems will be evaluated for correct operation, cleaned (circuit boards, connectors, case), inspected for bent or broken pins, subject to a calibration verification check, and checked for integrity of all interlink cables.
Additionally, HiPot testers will undergo a check of overcurrent limiters, relay function, and front panel buttons and indicators. Please see camiresearch.com/healthcheck for further details.
To request a catalog, please go to camiresearch.com/get_brochure.html or call +1 (978) 266-2655.
CAMI Research produces expandable and upgradable diagnostic Cable & Harness Test Systems for assembly, prototyping, production, and QC of standard or custom cables. CableEye® Testers display, and document basic electrical properties such as continuity, resistance, dielectric breakdown, insulation resistance, miswires, and intermittent defects.