New half-day technical training workshops will include:
- Designing the Cleaning Process within the PCB Assembly Operations - Instructor: Mike Bixenman, DBA, KYZEN Corporation
- Industry 4.0 Smart Factory and Design Collaboration with Manufacturing Partners - Instructor: Jay Gorajia, Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Solder Paste Evaluation (A review of How Solder Pastes are Evaluated) - Instructor: Neil Poole, Ph.D., Henkel Electronic Materials LLC
- Designing in Reliability by Assessing Contamination at the Component Interface - Instructor: Mike Bixenman, DBA, KYZEN Corporation
- It’s Time for Low Temperature-Low Temperatures Solders, New Development and Their Applications - Instructor: Ning-Cheng Lee, Ph.D., Indium Corporation
- An Overview of the Factors and Mechanisms Impacting Reliability in HALT - Instructor: Neil Poole, Ph.D., Henkel Electronic Materials LLC
The SE Asia Technical Conference on Electronics Assembly Technology is sponsored by the SMTA with support from the Persatuan Surface Mount Technology P. Pinang.
Visit the website for more information: http://www.smta.org/southeast-asia/
Contact Jenny Ng, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or comments.
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.