ADLINK Technology, Inc., a leading global provider of cloud-based services, intelligent gateways, and embedded building blocks for edge devices that enable the Internet of Things (IoT), will be present at SPS IPC Drives 2015 in Nuremberg with an array of new, innovative products.
Industrial automation - especially now with all the new prospects which Industry 4.0 is offering - is key to success in the manufacturing arena. Enterprises are facing enormous pressure to automate and consolidate resources for maximum output and cost-efficiency. ADLINK is proud to present several new products and platforms, such as ADLINK’s complete IoT solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of devices, gateways, networking platforms, and brand new SEMA Cloud 2.0 IoT platform to accelerate implementation of the IoT in a variety of vertical markets.
“The IoT is all about data. When gathered, shared and applied the right way, data creates a better end-user experience, reduces costs, builds revenue, enables new applications and improves the overall value of technology,” said Dr. Boye Färber, ADLINK product manager for IoT solutions. “Automating and streamlining these benefits through the use of device data in business processes is an example of a practical application of IoT technology.”
SEMA Cloud is comprised of a cloud server architecture hosting the SEMA Cloud IoT Service, which can be managed and administered from the web-based SEMA Cloud Management Portal. The cloud solution includes gateway software with an IoT stack on top of intelligent SEMA middleware, enabling embedded devices to connect securely to the cloud using state-of-the-art encryption technologies without additional design requirements. SEMA Cloud is a flexible platform that is application-ready or open for further development of customer-specific applications.
- Our complete EtherCAT Solutions for high performance and time-deterministic control
- ADLINK’s New Generation of ultra-compact NEON x86 Smart Cameras for high-speed inspection, featuring increased computing power and FPGA coprocessors and GPU
- Our industrial panel PC families , designed e.g. for industrial or food-processing-applications, with all-round IP65-rated protection
- Latest Matrix palm-size rugged fanless embedded computers, with industry-leading durability
- ADLINK’s computer-on-modules and Small Form Factors provide a wide range of processors, including COM Express, SMARC , Qseven, ETX, Mini-ITX and PC/104
Amongst all those new products which will cause great interest, we would like to highlight however:
STC-1005/1205/150510.4"/12.1"/15" Smart Touch Computers
With new outstanding features such as:
- Intel® Atom ™ Processor E3845
- 10.4"/12.1"/15" 4:3 TFT-LCD display with 1024 x 768 resolution
- 5-wire resistive or projected capacitive touch with IP65-compliant front bezel
- Designed with SMARC computer-on-module concept for optimum flexibility
- 1x 2.5" SATA slot, SD card slot, USB 3.0, HDMI output
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and webcam functions
ADLINK Technology also has brand new solutions for the Pharma & Food Industry, here our Food C15/C17/C19 IP69K Industrial Panel PC:
- Industrial panel PC in 15" / 17" / 19" with complete stainless steel housing (IP69K)
- Modular high-performance industrial panel PC with fully enclosed housing (IP69K)
- Fast data input via touch screen
- Various inputs and reader devices (e.g. Legic RFID) and scanner easily connectable
- Wireless LAN integrated (optional)
- Passively cooled with no ventilation slots or fan
- Stainless steel housing: connectors via IP69K-rated cable feed through
ADLINK Technology is enabling the Internet of Things (IoT) with innovative embedded computing solutions for edge devices, intelligent gateways and cloud services. ADLINK’s products are application-ready for industrial automation, communications, medical, defense, transportation, and infotainment industries. Our product range includes motherboards, blades, chassis, modules, and systems based on industry standard form factors, as well as an extensive line of test & measurement products and smart touch computers, displays and handhelds that support the global transition to always connected systems. Many products are Extreme Rugged™, supporting extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration.
ADLINK Technology is a premier member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance. From modular components to market-ready systems, Intel and the 350+ global member companies of the Alliance provide scalable, interoperable solutions that accelerate deployment of intelligent devices and end-to-end analytics. Close collaboration with Intel and each other enables Alliance members to innovate with the latest technologies, helping developers deliver first-in-market solutions. The company is also active in several standards organizations, including PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group (PICMG), PXI Systems Alliance (PXISA), and Standardization Group for Embedded Technologies (SGeT).
ADLINK is a global company with headquarters in Taiwan and manufacturing in Taiwan and China; R&D and integration in Taiwan, China, the US, and Germany; and an extensive network of worldwide sales and support offices. ADLINK is ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-13485 and TL9000 certified and is publicly traded on the TAIEX Taiwan Stock Exchange (stock code: 6166).