It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.insurancenpayments.com/sweden-life-insurance-market-2014-demand-growth-forecast-analysis-to-2018-10123/
Timetric’s ‘Life Insurance in Sweden, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swedish life insurance segment, including:
• The Swedish life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Swedish life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Sweden
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Swedish insurance industry
• Analysis of the various consumer segments in Swedish life insurance
• Product portfolios of the leading life insurers
• Key developments relating to leading life insurers
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Sweden:
• It provides historical values for the Swedish life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swedish life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Sweden.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Sweden, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.insurancenpayments.com/sweden-life-insurance-market-2014-demand-growth-forecast-analysis-to-2018-10123/#tabs-123-0-2
• Life insurance was the largest segment in the Swedish insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 71.4% of the industry’s gross written premium.
• The 10 leading insurers in the Swedish life segment accounted for 68.4% of the segment’s direct written premium in 2013, indicating that the segment is concentrated.
• In December 2014, the FSA, Sweden’s financial regulatory authority, announced the implementation of new European Solvency regulations for life insurers, effective from the beginning of 2016.
• The EU has enforced a number of regulations such as MIFID II, PRIPs and the Insurance Mediation Directive to ensure greater clarity for consumers about fees paid for insurance cover, and the value they should receive.
• Brokers are the main distribution channel for Swedish life insurers and the new business gross written premium generated through this channel registered a review-period CAGR of 1.2%.