It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Indonesia’s economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the country’s competitive landscape.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.insurancenpayments.com/indonesia-life-insurance-market-2014-key-trends-size-forecast-analysis-to-2019-10118/
Timetric’s ‘Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indonesian life insurance segment, including:
• The Indonesian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of Indonesia’s economy and demographics
• The various distribution channels in the Indonesian life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Indonesia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Indonesian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Indonesia:
• It provides historical values for the Indonesian life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indonesian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Indonesia.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Indonesia, and outlines key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.insurancenpayments.com/indonesia-life-insurance-market-2014-key-trends-size-forecast-analysis-to-2019-10118/#tabs-118-0-2
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian life insurance segment and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indonesian life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indonesian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• Life insurance in Indonesia accounted for 64.2% of the insurance industry’s total gross written premium in 2014.
• This growth was mainly generated from the strong performance of individual life products, such as general annuity, endowment and term life insurance.
• Endowment insurance was the largest category, with 38.7% of the life insurance gross written premium in 2014.
• The Indonesian insurance industry underwent a series of regulatory changes during the review period.
• Agencies were the leading distribution channel in the Indonesian life insurance segment in 2014, accounting for 47.2% of the life new business gross written premium.
• The Indonesian life insurance segment is moderately concentrated, with the top 10 insurers accounting for 77.4% of the life gross written premium in 2013.