It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.insurancenpayments.com/canada-cards-and-payments-market-2015-key-trends-opportunities-growth-analysis-to-2019-1011/
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
Timetric’s ‘The Cards and Payments Industry in Canada: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Canada’s cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each market in Canada’s cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
• Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Canada’s cards and payments industry.
• Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
• The competitive landscape of Canada’s cards and payments industry.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.insurancenpayments.com/canada-cards-and-payments-market-2015-key-trends-opportunities-growth-analysis-to-2019-1011/#tabs-11-0-2
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Canada’s cards and payments industry.
• It provides current values for Canada’s cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
• It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Canada’s cards and payments industry.
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
• It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
• It profiles major banks in Canada’s cards and payments industry.
• Canada is poised for progress on technological fronts such as m-payments. Its approach has been to make m-payments capability ubiquitous, recognizing that consumers will benefit. Already pressing ahead with the adoption of EMV technology, and with the growing presence of contactless payments, key infrastructure is already in place. In this context, m-payments will form a natural extension of the established infrastructure, offering speed, security and convenience to consumers. With the anticipated launch of Apple Pay in November 2015, it is likely that innovation and competition will be encouraged in the Canadian cards and payments industry.
• Changes are anticipated in the credit cards market over the forecast period (2014–2019), due to government intervention to regulate the market. The intervention aims to reduce the cost of credit card acceptance for merchants, to keep prices affordable for consumers.