Introducing the New iCoat Series, Selective Conformal Coating Robot
ETS Energy Technology Systems will begin rolling out a new generation of ANDA selective conformal coating machines called the iCoat Series for the North American market this coming October 2015. The iCoat Series is made up of three new coating machine models, known as the iCoat-X3, iCoat-Xt and iCoat-6. The new iCoat Selective Coating platform comes equipped with many new standard features to improve user operation and provide an exceptionally long factory life. A few of these new features include:
- Ultrasonic nozzle cleaning
- 3 - 5 axis (X, Y Z, U ±180° rotation) + 35° tilt coating head
- Compatible with new non-atomized thin film coating nozzle for precision coating applications
- Robust frame design to cater for longevity and lasting machine accuracy
- A lighter coating head design that enhances dispensing flexibility and durability
- Optional pallet return conveyor under the iCoat machine to fully automate the coating line with our curing ovens and board handling equipment
iCoat Series Selective Conformal Coating Machines
BASIC MODEL: iCoat-X3
PRACTICAL & ECONOMICAL
This in-line fully automatic system comes with 3 (X, Y, Z) direct coupling stepper motor driven axis. It will meet most of your selective conformal coating requirements utilizing the lowest investment cost.
HIGH SPEED MODEL: iCoat-Xt
PRODUCTIVE & RELIABLE
A special 3 axis (X,Y,Z) + 35° tilt Twin head (head pitch adjustable from 70mm ~ 205mm), 4 nozzle configuration is also available to cater for double production output with simultaneous dual board selective conformal coating.
ADVANCE MODEL: iCoat-6
INNOVATIVE & FLEXIBLE
The design of the 5 axis (X, Y Z, U ±180° rotation) + 35° tilt coating head is a versatile and flexible coating machine to cater the most demanding selective coating tasks. New features such as ultrasonic nozzle dipping & cleaning, solvent dip auto replenish, and purged solvent auto draining will be equipped as standard features for this model.