Reservations from overseas for delegate places and bookings for Table Top Exhibition space are already being received for the SMART Group European Conference & Exhibition, which will be held at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL), one of the UK’s leading science and research facilities based in Teddington, London, on the 22nd and 23rd September 2015.
Prior to the conference SMART will hold a Special FREE Pre-Conference Webinar to showcase some of the topics, the latest developments in the industry and to see who will be exhibiting at NPL. To ensure maximum coverage for your company, an early booking discount is available. Visit www.smartgroup.com for more information or email email@example.com.
The conference will be held over two days with a table top exhibition, allowing delegates to see and meet many of the leading suppliers of materials, equipment and testing services in the industry. The exhibition will open each day prior to the start of the conference, during the coffee breaks and lunch. A special reception for delegates, speakers and exhibitors will be held on the first evening of the conference.
Presentations are planned to include:
• Making the Right Decisions at the Right Time in the PCB Design Process
• Business Opportunity in Wearable Technology
• Successful Audits to IPC, AS9100 & NADCAP - What Any Company Must Know
• Elimination of Tin Whiskers – The Options
• High Temperature Manufacture: an Opportunity for CEMs
• Laser & Contact Soldering for Lead-Free & High Temperature Alloys
• Selective Soldering – Implementation Rationale, Board Design & Processing Optimisation – A Users View
To book space for the pre-conference webinar register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3628865926223158018
Delegate places for either of the days on the conference (or both days) or to reserve your table top exhibition space please call Paula on +44 (0)208 4322741, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.smartgroup.org.