Nordson ASYMTEK, a Nordson company (NASDAQ: NDSN), a leader in dispensing, jetting and conformal coating technologies, announces that registration for its 2015 Technology Days is now open. The event will focus on how innovation and continuous technological developments in fluid dispensing, jetting, and conformal coating improve the way companies bring their products to market. Technology Days is being held in Maastricht, The Netherlands on June 17 and 18, 2015.
"Technology Days 2015 is targeted to be one of the best events yet. This is the seventh time Nordson ASYMTEK has held Technology Days and our program and line-up of innovative fluid dispensing, jetting, and conformal coating solutions and seminars is certain to inspire some new applications and process improvements," said Michel van de Vijver, general manager for Nordson ASYMTEK, E.M.E.A. "The program brings together experts from business, industry, and research, from fluid formulators to equipment manufacturers."
Conference sessions include:
- Conformal Coating Technologies for High-Temperature Automotive Applications
- Benefit of Cleaning for Coating Applications
- Material Technologies for Semiconductor Packages
- 2-Component Dispensing in Electronics (Assembly) Manufacturing
- Rad-Cure Conformal Coatings in Electronics, Ecofriendly, High-Performance
- Plasma Applications in Electronics Production
- 2-Pack Casting Compounds for Lighting Industry
- Thin and Thick Film Protection on Flexible Substrates
- Miniaturization and Micro Coating Plus Underfill
- Development of Paste Jetting Processes for Advanced Packaging
- Hot Melt Applications in Electronics
- Conformal Coating Selection Criteria and Comparisons
- Developments in X-Ray Inspection Systems
- Applications with Thermal Gap Fillers
Speakers come from a broad spectrum of major dispensing industry-related companies including ABchimie, Celestica, Dow Corning, E-Consult, ELANTAS Beck, Fraunhofer IZM, Henkel, HumiSeal, Lackwerke Peters, Namics, Nordson ASYMTEK, Nordson DAGE, Nordson DIMA, Nordson MARCH, Valeo, and Zestron.
Attendees will be able to see live dispensing and coating demonstrations, meet with experts to discuss their dispensing and coating challenges, and attend networking events. The full agenda and registration form is available at www.nordsonasymtek.com/techdays2015.
Nordson ASYMTEK, a world leader in precision automated fluid dispensing, conformal coating, and jetting technologies, designs and manufactures dispensing and coating systems, supported by an award-winning global applications and service network for over 30 years. To find out more, visit www.NordsonASYMTEK.com, www.Facebook.com/NordsonASYMTEK, or www.Twitter.com/NordsonASYMTEK.
Nordson engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for dispensing and processing adhesives, coatings, polymers, sealants and biomaterials; and for managing fluids, testing and inspecting for quality, treating surfaces and curing. These products are supported with extensive application expertise and direct global sales and service. We serve a wide variety of consumer non-durable, consumer durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, building and construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries. Visit Nordson on the web at www.nordson.com, www.twitter.com/Nordson_Corp or www.facebook.com/nordson.