Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ：DAIO) the leading global provider of advanced programming and IP management solutions for flash, flash-memory based intelligent devices and microcontrollers, announced it will exhibit the award winning PSV3000 automated programming system in booth number A-1F35 at the NEPCON Shanghai tradeshow, scheduled to take place at Shanghai World EXPO Exhibition & Convention Center in Shanghai China from Apr. 21 to Apr. 23, 2015.
The PSV3000 is designed by Data I/O’s local China engineering team to meet the needs of Chinese and Asian local manufacturers moving from manual to automated programming. With local labor rates rising, the PSV3000 significantly reduces the total cost of programming compared to a manual programming process while delivering the highest quality.
PSV3000 The PSV3000 combines FlashCORE III, trusted programming engine with intelligent system design and robotics handling integration for high programming yield and system reliability at a cost effect price.
- Up to 1300 devices/hour with
tray, tape and tube
- FlashCORE III programming engine with SuperBoost Technology for optimized algorithms & universal device support
Flexible media I/O options for fast changeover. Laser marking for optimum process control, resolution and quality.
- High quality pick and place technology and vision system for precise alignment and placement
- High Insertion Count sockets (HIC) for highest programming yield
- Expert system integration for highest reliability and highest mean cycles between failure rate
- Lowest total cost of programming per programmed part compared to manual programming and alternative methods
- Local service, engineering and support in local language
Since 1972 Data I/O has developed innovative solutions to enable the design and manufacture of electronic products for automotive, medical, wireless, consumer electronics, industrial controls and military/aerospace markets. Today, our customers manufacture tens of millions of products each year using Data I/O programming solutions to reliably, securely, and cost-effectively deliver their Intellectual Property into programmable devices.For more information about the PSV3000, visit www.dataio.com/PSV3000.