The Nominating and Governance Committee of the IPC Board of Directors presented six candidates for election at the IPC Annual Meeting today, held in conjunction with IPC APEX EXPO 2015 at the San Diego Convention Center. Three candidates were selected for term renewal and three were elected as first-time directors. All six Board members will serve a four-year term.
The newly elected Board members are:
- First-term director -- Peter Cleveland, Vice President, Legal and Corporate Affairs/Director, Global Public Policy, Intel Corporation
- Term renewal -- Bhawnesh Mathur, President and CEO, Creation Technologies
- Term renewal -- Nilesh Naik, CEO, Eagle Circuits
- Term renewal -- Ray Sharpe, CEO, Isola S.a.r.l.
- First-term director Jeff Timms, CEO, ASM Assembly Solutions Americas
- Term renewal -- Mark Wolfe, Director of Supply Management, John Deere Electronic Solutions
“IPC is privileged to have these directors added to our current slate of members. All are active contributors to IPC initiatives and we look forward to their continued contributions to advancing IPC and industry,” said John Mitchell, IPC president and CEO.
For additional information on IPC’s Board of Directors, including bios on newly elected members, contact Sandy Gentry, IPC communications manager, at SandyGentry@ipc.org or +1 847-597-2871.
IPC (www.IPC.org) is a global industry association based in Bannockburn, Ill., dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its 3,600 member companies which represent all facets of the electronics industry, including design, printed board manufacturing, electronics assembly and test. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry. IPC maintains additional offices in Taos, N.M.; Washington, D.C.; Stockholm, Sweden; Moscow, Russia; Bangalore and New Delhi, India; Bangkok, Thailand; and Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Suzhou and Beijing, China.