For high reliability system manufacture, the highest level of test coverage and process feedback is required to increase quality. Integrating Digitaltest’s FAQ (Fast Accurate Quality) tools into your processes can provide the tools can allow you to achieve these goals.
FAQ - "Fast, Accurate, Quality" tool suite.
At IPC APEX 2015 Digitaltest are showing the integration of all test processes to accurately locate defects, increase fault coverage, provide the focus to improve your process and increase quality.
The FAQ tool suite comprises process software and tools that cover the whole test and inspection process.
- Fast = Digitaltest: C-Link takes all major CAD systems and automates the translation of design data to any test or inspection system.
- For test, each one of Digitaltest’s test solutions uses our fastest AMU5 hardware, benchmarked as one of the fastest measurement systems in the industry. To gain the maximum throughput all of our products can deploy our Lambda concurrent test solution. Whether you use our In-Line, Flying Probe or Fixtured test solutions, accurately finding defects in the shortest time is our business.
- Accuracy = Test Capabilities: Digitaltest’s enhanced range of ICT, Functional and Flying Probe solutions provide the most encompassing test coverage verified by our latest FailSim tools. This allows high accuracy measurements and diagnostics to be provided by all of our solutions.
- Quality = QMAN: Covering every piece of test equipment from functional to ICT, AXI to AOI, and Flying Probe, QMAN provides the data and ability to quickly drill-down to the issues associated with manufacturing Todays Complex Products.
If you need the highest quality test, Digitaltest can provide the most comprehensive range of test, quality and data feedback tools to help you increase quality and reduce costs.
At IPC APEX 2015, San Diego, Booth 3025, Digitaltest will also be showing the Latest updates to the following tools:
QMAN - Quality Management Software
QMAN is at the center of our FAQ Fast, Accurate, Quality) tool suite. The QMAN Quality Management Solution is focused at all of the Test and Inspection processes. Collating all test and Inspection results in a central relational database, all aspects of the failure and measurement data can be used to assess the efficiency of the production process, predict process issues and, create detailed diagnostic information.
The greatest value of QMAN is in the information it makes available. Combining data from Inspection, ICT, and functional test allows you to drill down to the exact defect/process relationship; allowing you to quickly fix the process step that is causing the issue.
Sigma - MTS 300
Digitaltest's MTS 300, Sigma Test System provides the highest level of flexibility and test capability in a small footprint.
- Up to 3,456 1:1, non-multiplexed, Digital, 10 MHz Test Channels
- Safe Back driving
- 5th Generation Measurement System
- ICT, Digital and Functional Capability
- Perfect Fit for In-Line or Off-line applications
- 4 x concurrent, parallel testing with Lambda edition
- Migration from other systems such as Marconi, GenRad, Teradyne and Agilent.
As a result of combining ICT, enhanced switching and test capabilities, the MTS 300 can meet the demands of the world’s most challenging manufacturing and test requirements.
Condor - MTS 500
Digitaltest's Condor Flying Probe System, known for its speed, probing and measurement accuracy, has consistently been providing the performance to test boards and small batches in a streamlined and cost-effective manner.
The Condor now enhanced with our 5th generation measurement system provides the highest level of capability for a test system.
With enhanced test techniques and accuracy, we can show you how the Condor can lower costs and increase your quality.
EAGLE - MTS 180
The latest Eagle In-Circuit Test (ICT) system from Digitaltest provides full non-multiplexed test capabilities combined with the cost effectiveness of our PDU (Push-Down-Unit) Interface.
The quick-change interface on the Eagle test system allows the quickest changeovers while keeping costs low. The system is configured as standard to support 3,456 nodes.
C-LINK - Advanced CAD Translation Solutions
Digitaltest's C-LINK, CAD processing software supports over 70 different CAD formats and allows the easy import of CAD and Bill of Materials (BOM) data. This allows for fast, Manufacturing and Design For Test (DFT) analysis, and data outputs for many production, test and inspection systems.
Digitaltest has been developing and manufacturing Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for electronic printed circuit boards (PCB), software for production automation and quality management systems for more than 35 years.
Digitaltest has created innovative and often pioneering solutions that integrate CAD, test and production to optimize the entire manufacturing process. Digitaltest also offers extensive service and support options, up to complete outsourcing of your board testing requirements at any of our facilities all over the globe.
Digitaltest hardware and software is being used in key industries including aerospace, avionics, automotive, telecommunications, medical, industrial and consumer electronics and more. With over 2,000 installations around the world, Digitaltest is a trusted partner to the industry.