Abstracts Due February 13, 2015!
Conference: September 27 - October 1, 2015
On behalf of the SMTA International Technical Committee, I invite you to submit an abstract for the 2015 conference. Short course (1/2 day - 3.5 hours) proposals are also being solicited.
There are many benefits to participating!
- Make a contribution to our industry by sharing your work.
- Network with industry colleagues and showcase your company's position in the industry as an author and speaker,
- Receive a discount on your conference registration.
- Be eligible for $1,000 cash awards for the 'Best of Conference', 'Best of Proceedings', and 'Best International' papers.
- $500 award for the best student paper.
We look forward to reviewing your abstract!
SMTA International Committee Chair,
Papers are sought in the following key technology tracks:
- Business/Supply Chain
- Component Packaging Technology
- Emerging Technologies
- Harsh Environment Applications
- PCB Technology
- Inspection Technology
Abstracts (300 words) are due February 13, 2015. Proposals are also solicited from individuals interested in teaching educational courses related to surface mount technology, advanced packaging, and electronics manufacturing. Course length is one half-day and these proposals must also be submitted by February 13, 2015.
Technical Papers and Course Outlines will be due by July 13, 2015. Papers should be 6-15 pages long (including graphics) and describe significant results from experiments, emphasize new techniques, or contain technical, economic, or appropriate test data. Presentation materials and papers must be original, unpublished, and non-commercial in nature.
Visit smta.org/smtai/call_for_papers.cfm for complete details on SMTA International and to submit your abstract for the 2015 program. All abstracts and course outlines must be submitted online and will not be accepted by e-mail.