SMAC Moving Coil Actuators, Inc. introduced the LCR13, a new range of electric linear rotary actuators only 13mm in width. The LCR13 has a compact direct-drive brushless servo motor. The precision Z-theta motion within one small actuator, provides a convenient pick, orient and place. The LCR13 has a light moving mass of 95 grams, which results in high accelerations. The vacuum-built-in shaft through the rotary motor is available to prevent dust build-up in the unit. The LCR13 can easily be programmed to control force/torque, position and velocity in all axes at the same time with feedback capability.
• Dimensions [mm]: 75 x 155 x 13
• Stroke [mm]: 25 (+1/-0)
• Peak Force [N]: 7 @ 3A
• Linear Encoder Resolution [µm]: 5 standard, 1 optional
• Peak Torque [Nm]: 0.047 (24VDC)
• Rotary Encoder Resolution: 6K or 24K/Rev
• Combined linear and rotary motions in a single unit
• Fully programmable in force/torque, position and velocity
• SMAC’s Patented ‘Soft-Land’ Technology
• Low shaft run-out, 30µm (Lower run-out optional)
• Self-lubricated linear guide
• Vacuum through shaft prevents dust accumulation
• Spring option
As with all SMAC actuators, the LCR13 is fully programmable in position, velocity and force simultaneously. They are designed for fast and easy setup via Graphical User Interface for different product profiles. This results in significant savings of time and cost, and improved throughput by reducing equipment down time. SMAC’s patented “Soft-land” function ensure precise contact force. As a standard feature, 100% data feedback is provided.