STI Electronics, Inc., a full service organization providing training services, analytical and failure analysis, prototyping, and small- to medium-volume PCB assembly, announces that Jonnie Johnson, Electrical Engineer, recently received a Safety Manufacture And Repair (IS) Certification.
The certification covers the relevant requirements of SANS 60079-11/19 and SANS 10086-3, including:
- Documentation and traceability requirements for IS build and repair.
- Purchase requirements for parts and restrictions regarding replacement/substitution of parts.
- Assembly and/or reassembly requirements for new/repaired units.
- Skill level requirements of personnel performing assembly or repair of cards and/or complete units.
- Coating requirements for new and repaired cards.
- Where labels are allowed and not allowed on a part/assembly.
With knowledge in the above categories, STI is better able to interface with customers regarding their IS requirements during manufacturing and repair. For more information about STI Electronics, Inc., visit www.stielectronicsinc.com.
Since 1982, STI Electronics, Inc. (STI) has been the premier full service organization for training, consulting, laboratory analysis, prototyping, and small- to medium-volume PCB assembly in the electronics industry. STI also produces a complete line of solder training kits and training support products. For more information, visit www.stielectronicsinc.com.